Friday, February 25, 2011

No Gwibber yet

So I read up on the CFLAGS. Although I'm sure this will be helpful information for future reference it was not quite what I was looking for to solve our problem.

I hung around in the Gwibber IRC for a bit after asking my question. I also continued to play with installing the Gwibber library but did not get anywhere nor did I receive any other helpful tips in the chat room. I decided to ask one more question before I logged out, “Where can I find the Gwibber API?” The answer I received disappointed me, “There isn't one.”

This response has made me rethink our initial plan to create an extension using this library. It could a pain using a library with no documentation. I will discuss this with the team later but for now I am going to send out an email to the Gwibber mailing list to see if anyone out there in the Gwibber world can help me with tis error.

No comments:

Post a Comment