Saturday, January 15, 2011

My top projects picks...

Well to begin I set up a team blog instead of incorporating it into our wiki page. This seemed like a better solution so that is what I did.
Also did a little research on the projects found on our list. After visiting all project pages and checking out wikis, blogs, bugs posting sites and other stuff I think I have made a decision on my favorite projects. I would like to work on either Amarok or Banshee. Both of these products are media players/managers. I think this choice may have something to do with my love for music. But there are other reasons. Both have all the features we are looking for and are well documented projects. They should be easy to become involved in because of these characteristics.
I have posted some information that I have found on our team wiki page. Just waiting to hear from my team mates on their thoughts then we can make a decision and move on from there.
Well…it is Saturday night and I’ve been doing homework and research all day. Believe it is time for some relaxation and fun. Who knows what that may entail but…goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment