Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busy first week!

Well it’s obvious to me that school is back in session…busier than ever. Many classes with lots of homework…ugh! No more personal time…whatever… Time to step it up, last semester!!! J
I’ve done quite a bit with our 462 project since my last blog. After setting up my blog and the team wiki I played around with the available tools and customizations, just to see what I could do…ended up tweaking our pages just a bit.
I registered for the POSSCON conference as well. Read a bit about the conference on their page. It looks like it should be interesting and fun! Glad the school is covering the cost for us!!
In class Thursday we had a team meeting to discuss possible choices for our term project. We came across some real interesting projects and limited it to a list of 5 or 6. You can check the list out here. I am going to install some of these later to play around with them and will blog about my results later.
We are also trying to make a decision about a team blog. We are not sure whether we want to use a separate team blog or just incorporate it into our team wiki. Haven’t quite decided yet, let you know when we do…
Well time to get to work for the day! Be back later…..

No comments:

Post a Comment