Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to the grind...

Today was my first class back from winter break. Was not too excited to get back into classes but I am excited that this will be my last semester. For our first assignment in 462, we were given then task of creating a personal blog to record thoughts, discoveries, joys and woes as we progress through our projects this semester. Well, here it is! This is my first blog ever so this should be interesting. Looking forward to getting experience with this and the wiki page we will setup for our project in the near future, as well as all the other tools we are going to use this semester. After class discussion, it sounds like were are going to get a lot of real life experience this semester so I am feeling a little more enthused about the semester. Well, guess that is good for my first post. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment